1.0 Cookie Statement
As almost all websites do, this website uses a limited number of cookies to help provide you with the best experience we can. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Make our website function correctly.
- Anonymously track the use of the website pages
- Collect any personally identifiable information.
- Collect any sensitive information.
- Pass personally identifiable data to any third parties.
- Pass data to advertising or affiliate networks.
1.1 Managing and disabling cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
1.2 Can I withdraw my consent?
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your internet browser settings (see section 1.1 Managing and Disabling Cookies).
1.3 Your consent
By continuing to use our website, you are agreeing to our placing cookies on your computer in order to analyse the way you use our website. Please read this cookie statement (section 1.0, section 1.1 and section 1.2) carefully for more details about the cookie information we collect when you use this site.
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this website, you must either stop using our site or turn off your cookies in your web browser (see section 1.1).