Job Role: Business Development Manager
The role will include the following responsibilities;
- Delivery of business volumes in line with the business plan
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of a suite of products and services which will support the business in meeting its plan by meeting the market requirements
- Building and strengthening of existing and new relationships in the target market via a New Business Plan and an Existing Business Development plan.
- Provide market intelligence to support the continuous development of Kingsway’s strategy
- Ability to work as part of the sales team.
- Inputting to the update of the marketing plan aimed to underpin business reputation and the sales strategy
The successful candidate will have all or most of the following experience, strengths and qualities;
- Excellent communication skills including ability to produce high quality proposals and tender responses
- Will be able to present in person or via other media to new and existing Business partners in a professional and authentic manner promoting the reputation of Kingsway Claims.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels within and outside of the business
- Excellent numeric skills
- Excellent negotiation skills evidenced through past successes with new and existing business partners
- Proven B2B commercial relationship development skills
- Goo understanding and awareness of the Insurance market and the role of ancillary products
- Existing contacts in the target market would be desirable
- Some experience and awareness of the insurance claims environment would be desirable
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org